[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 230, Issue 13

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 22:21:28 EDT 2021

Can't we do it old school and have someone set up Delphi CoCo SIG and then
we all take out our 300 baud modems, or for the lucky ones, their WiFi
modems, and dial in? If not an option, then we all phreak/hack into Neil's
BBS and take it over.

Kidding aside, there are virtual trade show platforms that would be within
the budget of Glenside. I'm not talking about everyone sitting in
Zoom/Discord/Twitch meetings and being bored. These are much more
tradeshow/conference-centric platforms that provide a much more immersive
experience.

Still a good way for human contact IMHO. Some that come to mind...

https://www.canapii.com/product
https://www.heysummit.com/
https://www.bigmarker.com/
https://remo.co/
https://eventee.co/en

There's also a Linux-based open-source platform though not as slick as the
SaaS ones above. Would need lots of bandwidth.
https://docs.bigbluebutton.org/

Cheers,

Carlos Camacho
Color Computer Store