[Coco] Happy Holidays !

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Thu Dec 23 11:46:50 EST 2021

On Thursday, December 23, 2021 11:07:11 AM EST coco at jechar.ca wrote:
> All
>
> Happy Holidays, to all thanks for the help over the years and all the
> best in 2022.
>
> Charlie

Well, I'm not exactly known for being PC, you folks have been reading my sig
for a couple decades since I went al Linux on you all, so I will say it like
it should be said:

Merry Christmas to all, from grandpa Gene.

Yup, at 87, and full of replacement parts here and there, I'm still here. And
might be for a while yet, pacemaker battery has about 7 years left. Alone now,
and missing the wind in my face from half a million miles on two wheels, I
just bought a 150cc motor-scooter, still mostly in the crate in the driveway.
It should be a cheaper grocery getter than my 14.4 mpg 2011 Ford 150 pickup.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis