[Coco] CocoSDC .vhd images

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Mon Apr 26 12:09:16 EDT 2021

The CoCo SDC does work with double-sided disk images, just not all of
them. If an image has more than 2880 sectors (720K), the SDC doesn't
recognize it as a floppy. That means funky formats like 83-track
double-sided 20 sectors per track (which I have seen) don't work, but
any disk image that's exactly 720K should.

Any DSK image larger than 180K is _assumed_ to be double-sided.