[Coco] OS9 Extensions

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Sep 26 16:36:47 EDT 2020

William, I had forgotten those... I knew there was more I was missing so I just perused my VHDs and found quite a few more... (I know there's even more)
This is a "doc" file for "LibreOffice" (or MS Word) listing Coco extensions, programs that use them, the OS used under, format (binary or text), and a brief description.
If you edit or add to this list, please send me a copy so I can update my list.

http://yaccs.info/BPIERCECOCO/Stuff/COCO_File_Extension_List.doc