[Coco] pyDriveWire v0.5a

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Tue Mar 24 14:31:12 EDT 2020

Michael

When I tried to run get-pip.py I realized that it depends on python2.7
but my laptop is Linux Mint 19.3 and to much of that system requires
python3 so for now I am out of luck making pyDriveWire work.

Fortunately I still have raspberry pi's where I have frozen the JAVA
version
security be damned but really ideal would a version that will just work
like
an appimage if that is possible or runable from some version of linux in
a VM.

In any case Yes I am interested in testing the binary version when it
becomes available.

Charlie