[Coco] Breaking out of Overlay Windows in Basic09 Error Handling.

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Mon Jun 22 12:29:25 EDT 2020

  Sometimes in my programs and others as well I end up dumped back into
the
  shell in an overlay window. I have tended to use the WTYPE program to
turn
  it back into a full screen window however this resets the palette and
  puts one back in a FULL screen window even if your original device
window
  was just part of the screen.

  So I wrote a program that would simply break out of a overlay window.

PROCEDURE owc

  (* (c)CC 2020 - GPL *)
  (* Close Overlay Window if any. *)

  RUN GFX2("OWEND")

END

  I would like to improve on it.
  Ideally it would repeat until one is back in the parent device window
  while preserving the color palette. I think just puting it in a loop
would
  do that but when it exits how can I suppress the
  Error 195 - Illegal window definition
  and do a quiet exit.

  Charlie