[Coco] CoCoDEV computer (Dave Philipsen)

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed Jun 17 15:06:21 EDT 2020

Salvador,

Just an update. I am beginning to ship CoCoDEV bare board systems. The bare board system includes the main board with the WiFi module and micro SD card (NitrOS9 bootable) and power supply but it does not include the ABS plastic enclosure. Price is $99 plus shipping. The CoCoDEV with enclosure will be ready to ship in a week or two for $125 plus shipping.

-Dave Philipsen