[Coco] Exploring Atari Adventure ... on the CoCo

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Dec 30 15:20:31 EST 2020

I have started a new series where I am going through the old Atari Adventure game ROM code to figure out how it worked. I’ve used the CoCo to write BASIC programs to take the ROM DATA and render the screens and the object graphics. Drop by if interested... www.subethasoftware.com (part 2 went live today, and two more parts scheduled for the new two Wednesdays).

My goal is to have a BASIC engine folks can use to make similar games using the ame logic that Adventure used.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware