[Coco] Dungeons of Daggorath - Source Code

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Fri Aug 21 04:12:50 EDT 2020

All,

Went down a rabbit hole grabbing everything I could find regarding DofD;
one thing that was mentioned was a page that had the original email
message from the maker of DofD (DynaMicro and Douglas J Morgan)
releasing the code, etc - except it said that if you wanted the code, it
would cost some money to copy it and a paper copy would be sent to you.

http://iloveglory.freehostia.com/daggorath/license.html

It had an email address, but I have not tried it yet (honestly, can't
afford to spend money right now due to unemployment) - I don't even know
if it works.

I found several various ports (with code for Windows, Linux, Mac, and
Javascript), as well as a 40% complete disassembly effort of the ROM -
but nothing about the original source code; no scans, etc.

Does that exist? Or was it never actually scanned? Nothing in the
release indicates that such a thing couldn't be done - just that it
wasn't at the time. Does anybody have a copy?

Thanks.

--
Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona