[Coco] Reimplementing BASIC09 / Microware BASIC

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 23:35:20 EDT 2020

I'm not sure if that was aimed at me, or at Allen. But for what I've been
thinking, I was basically looking at what a modern programming environment
looks like. And the idea was to emulate that environment by separating out
the pieces of Basic09 so that they can handle larger files and allow for
runtime debugging. My DCom program, now known as decode, is designed to do
for Basic09 I-Code modules what a disassembler does for object code
modules. I imagine that separating out the packing function of Basic09 to
work independently is not out of the question.

Wayne