[Coco] CoCo's TIMER and 60hz

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu May 30 14:12:15 EDT 2019

I think all *real* CoCos would nominally have the same VSYNC frequency. As far as finding a ‘test point’ on the system board to read the frequency, that would be fine but to be able to tune down to an accuracy of around +/- one second per day (which I think a good mechanical automatic wristwatches could achieve) you’d have to have a pretty accurate frequency counter that could differentiate between, say, 60 Hz and 60.0007 Hz.

Dave