[Coco] Rs232 Pack

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Mon May 27 01:12:55 EDT 2019

 Hi Phil,

The original VCC author, as far as I know, is no longer active on this project. The VCC code was made open source and handled to a team of developers to further enhance it. They did some work on it, making it compatible with Microsoft's Visual Studio (C++).

Later on, an intrepid soul took that project and created the OVCC project, which, besides being open source, also worked arduously on it to free it from Windows only dependencies and making it multi platform. OVCC is not yet a completed project, but last news is that it is far enough along to boot into a CoCo 3 emulation and a download link is available.

I don't have the links for either project, but the people working on both VCC (v2+) and OVCC frequent this list and will surely chime in with more information. Salvador