[Coco] GemQuest and error

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sat May 25 09:31:07 EDT 2019

On 2019-05-25 08:16, Robert Gault wrote:
> Charlie,
>
> Can you post a url for this game? I don't see it in the Archive and
> can't find a site with Google.
>
> Robert

OK the file came from a bunch of old floppys that came with the purchase
of a
second hand coco system 20+ years ago. I came accross it because I was
moving
my real floppys to drivewire images. It's sharewware but I cannot find
the price
turns out the contact address is

                           Data Dimensions Software
                           c/o Floyd Resler
                           2834 Lehman Rd.
                           Cincinnati, OH 45204
                           (513)251-4472

But that may be out of date by now.

I had wanted to try it out because I was wondering  if it was like
Bolderdash C64 that
a friend of mine had Great Game.