[Coco] Bit-Banger Serial as external console?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Mar 27 19:33:18 EDT 2019

You can do it exactly as I said in the previous message, letting Basic
calculate the negative offset by subtraction  (the lazy way), or do it
as you've just stated, calculating the offset yourself.

My impression was that negative offsets are perfectly okay with Basic,
but in any case, I've used the format I gave in the previous message
to yield a negative or positive offset by subtraction, and it works
fine either way.  When the result is negative, basic adds 64K.

LOADM"REMOTE",<desired new address> - <original address>

Art