[Coco] Help Wanted...

Joe Schutts j_schutts at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 12:17:15 EST 2019

Hi Everyone,

First off I'd liketo thank Jack Rae for submitting his copies of his
"AustralianRainbow" Magazine for the scans on The "ColorComputer Archive". Without those scans (or his magazines)the rest of us might not have access to those issues. ThanksJack...

Now onto anotherissue...

The scans for TheAustralian Rainbow Magazine are NOT COMPLETE. We are missingissues 1-8, also issues 10-37, and finally issue 62 and 63.

If anyone has copiesof these issues, could you please scan them
yourself or contactsomeone here who might be able to scan them (or recommendsomeone who can) for the archives. Your help would begreatly appreciated.

I'm not sure if thismagazine was distributed just in Australia or in
New Zealand aswell. If it was distributed in both countries, perhaps some userin New Zealand might have some old copies laying around that canbe scanned. Just a thought...

Although many of theCoCo users are located here in the states and Canada, a greatmany of us here (and abroad) enjoy reading the CoCo Magazinesfrom other countries. It gives all of a chance to see what othercountries liked to do with their CoCo's as well as reading articleson different hardware projects they had as well...

Over the years Ihave been surprised to see how many different
magazines have hadarticles that featured (or related) to the CoCo. To give anexample, I have seen CoCo Articles in such magazines as "ComputerShopper" and many others as well...

Not all CoCoarticles appeared in only "Hot CoCo" or the "Rainbow"Magazine...

Anyway, just anotherthought for today...

Thanks everyone...

Bye for now...

Joe...