[Coco] Intro + DataSheets Request

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Tue Jan 15 08:38:17 EST 2019

   Welcome back to the CoCo...
   You may want to try here:
   [1]http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Datasheets/

   This website is a repository of EVERYTHING coco. It has 99.9% of all
   the software written for the machine(s), documents, magazines and
   basically "You name it"!

   Have fun. You may also want to check out CoCoTalk. A live Youtube show
   every week (note: this week it starts at 9:00pm EST Saturday)
   [2]http://cocotalk.live/

   Also there's a podcast every month...
   [3]http://cococrew.org/

   Past episodes are a free download..

     On January 15, 2019 at 7:31 AM "M. David Johnson"