[Coco] DW4 Nitros9 and floppy disk access

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Jan 13 15:13:31 EST 2019

Walter, now that I read your description of the drive's behavior with the
various slot selected, I think I understand the problem.  You want the
HDBDOS ROM to be selected (slot 3), but the floppy drive hardware (slot 4)
to also be active.  This is a situation where you want the two nybbles of
$FF7F to be set differently, with one digit selecting slot 3 and the other
slot 4.  So the value you want to poke into $FF7F is either $23 or $32--I
forget which nybble is which.

Art