[Coco] OT: pacemaker

James C. Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 12 16:24:28 EST 2019

I think I can pretty much guess the answer is yes.  They calibrate and read them via built-in wi-fi (also contributes to battery drain).  There have been several articles written about the worry over the thingies being remotely hacked.  I just hope the password for all of them isn’t “password”.  I’d hate to wake up in the middle of the night to find out I was mining bitcoin in my sleep <G>.