[Coco] HDB-DOS SIDEKICK utilities disk update

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 18 00:00:32 EDT 2019

I added two new programs to my HDB-DOS SIDEKICK utilities disk. I added STARTDW3.BAS to launch DriveWire and STARTPAK.BAS to launch a ROMPAK game from any slot of the MPI. All the programs on this utilities disk can be launched from the SIDEKICK MENU and can be used seamlessly to move or launch programs between or from DriveWire, Physical Harddrive, Physical floppy drive, SDC(virtual floppy drive), or ROMPAK

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7kXz9B5DbFc

Here is a link to the previous video showing my other programs on this utilities disk. All of these programs interact perfectly with each other when copied to an available drive on your harddrive setup

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h5K4muLO_Oc