[Coco] OVCC -- official distribution?

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 17:50:06 EDT 2019

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 4:46 AM Walter Zambotti wrote:

> James
>
> The binaries are hosted here:
>
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xL8jWnwWLKL9D6K5ZNHIYRGNySIipEKV?usp=sharing
>
> There are directories for Mac, Linux (Ubuntu) & Windows (all 64 bit)
>
> The source is on github :
>
> https://github.com/WallyZambotti/OVCC.git
>
> It is private repo so I will need to add you if you like.  Just send me your github user name and I will add you.

Walter,

Is there any reason the repo must be kept private? You already posted
earlier source code on your google drive, right?

There will surely come meaningful contributions from more people it
they can track the latest source.

I am posting Ubuntu builds in this PPA, necessarily including source,
so if there is an issue with the source being available I would need
to take it down:
https://launchpad.net/~tormodvolden/+archive/ubuntu/ovcc

Regards,
Tormod