[Coco] Saw this on redit

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Wed Apr 17 14:06:04 EDT 2019

   I'm not sure this is a true "reverse engineering" system. It looks like
   he got the parts list (clearly available) and hand built his own CoCo.
   Not to say that that isn't a noble challenge but it's really not RE. I
   would wonder more why would one do it? I guess the only answer I could
   think of would be 'just to have something to do'.

   On April 17, 2019 at 12:51 PM Gene Heskett < [1]gheskett at shentel.net>