[Coco] CoCoFest

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Mon Oct 15 07:45:33 EDT 2018

   I for one don't see the debate. Why move the fest? Why not have coco
   fests in other places as well as Chicago. Those who want it moved
   should organize fests in other places not force the move of an already
   established norm. I doubt you will get the turnout as high as the
   Chicago fest though. Moving is east then west would cause those on the
   opposite side not to come as it's too far and would cost a small
   fortune to travel across the country. Chicago is centralized enough
   that many actually drive to the fest. Like I said, I don't see the
   debate and wonder what the motivation is for the debate.

   -Tim

     On October 15, 2018 at 6:04 AM Frank Swygert <[1]farna at amc-mag.com>