[Coco] Bitbanger port interfacing

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Fri Nov 9 17:45:04 EST 2018

There's a couple of pokes that are needed to the ROM printer output
routine, and the situation is simplified by the fact that it's a CoCo 3,
where the routine runs from RAM.  I don't have the pokes handy, but perhaps
someone will step in with them.  They've been mentioned in some previous
threads.  You basically (no pun intended) have to change a conditional
branch to an unconditional one in a couple of places.  Looking at the
disassembly of this routine, which is somewhere in the low $Axxx region, in
Color Basic Unravelled, available by googling the title, may be enough to
tell you what's needed.

Art