[Coco] CoCo memory upgrade

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Wed Nov 7 09:09:09 EST 2018

On Wednesday 07 November 2018 07:55:43 Richard Lorbieski wrote:

> It works with Firefox version 63.0.1 .
>
> You must have java script and cookies enabled.
>
> You can view it on Facebook
>
> https://www.facebook.com/boysontech
>
> The instructions are on my blog:
>
> https://boysontech.com/boomerang-install/

Those pages I could read, which surprised me since I am not, and never
will be a facebook user. The world knows plenty about me now, without
Zuckerburg peddling my data to all comers, so that is not, nor will it
ever be. That isn't to denigrate your product, particularly since it is
so valuable to the os9 user. I'd say its the best 50 bucks one would
ever spend on his coco3.

Facebook normally blocks any and all access if not a member.

FWIW, I would be a purchaser, if I didn't already have a disto 2 meg kit
in mine. Had it since Tony first advertised it, decades ago. And I hope
orders are flowing in now that its had some list publicity.

It, Richard, is a product thats been sorely needed, obviously made from
todays parts. Tony's design, by todays standards, is both bulkier and
more primitive. I managed to find some cmos simms for mine, so it
doesn't generate any heat. Good luck.

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)