[Coco] MLB Team Logos

Kevin Becker kevin at kevinbecker.org
Sat Mar 31 14:03:06 EDT 2018

Thanks, that's a handy resource.  I eventually found it by the Rainbow on
Disk index at
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Magazines/Rainbow%20on%20Disk/
that I didn't know about until today either.  It's amazing that all this
stuff is still out there, I'm glad people have made the effort to preserve
and organize it.