[Coco] Ham Radio for the CoCo

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Fri Mar 23 11:17:29 EDT 2018

On Friday 23 March 2018 09:55:37 Jason Reighard wrote:

> I've found a few.  The coco radio package and some others. I've been
> working on a blog entry on cocoman.org. unfortunately I have yet to
> finish it. As far as packet goes I used a coco 3 with a terminal
> program (ultimaterm) and a kpc-3 TNC back in the day. I remember
> hearing rumors of an OS-9 port of KA9Q NOS but I'm unsure if it ever
> existed.
>
> Jason KBSFC

It exists Jason, but won't build on my coco3. Thats also where it is, on
one or both of the 1 GB hard drives on it.

I don't have a copy on this machine, darnit. google can't find it?

DuckDuckGo had no problem finding this:

<https://sourceforge.net/projects/ka9q.mirror/>

Who knows, maybe this one would build?

--