[Coco] Yay! CoCo 3 has a starring role!

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:30:47 EDT 2018

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 7:37 AM, Lee <leep at tigerbase.com> wrote:
> Barry Nelson,
>
> Take the hyphens you removed from the end of the URL in the original post,
> and place them at the beginning of the following line that starts with
> "Steve Stroh ..." where they more than likely should have been.  That will
> leave you with a properly formatted original post and a working hyperlink.
> Enjoy.  :P

:-*

> Virus-free.
>
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 3:21 PM, Barry Nelson <
> barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com> wrote:
>
>> > Joel Rees
>> > Wed Mar 14 04:02:03 EDT 2018
>> > For those getting the page not found, rip off the trailing hyphens.
>> Ok, it works, but now what do I do with these hyphens? :)
>> --

:)

--
Joel Rees

One of these days I'll get someone to pay me
to design a language that combines the best of Forth and C.
Then I'll be able to leap wide instruction sets with a single #ifdef,
run faster than a speeding infinite loop with a #define,
and stop all integer size bugs with my bare cast.
http://defining-computers.blogspot.com/2017/06/reinventing-computers.html

More of my delusions:
http://reiisi.blogspot.com/2017/05/do-not-pay-modern-danegeld-ransomware.html
http://reiisi.blogspot.jp/p/novels-i-am-writing.html