[Coco] The RAINBOW - all issues easily findable and browsable on the TRS-80 CoCo Wiki

Kevin Becker kevin at kevinbecker.org
Tue Mar 6 22:41:48 EST 2018

Yes, thank you. This is a really cool resource.

I had been meaning to ask the list for help remembering the word processor
that I used to write many a high school paper on but I quickly found it in
Rainbow. I just picked roughly the year that I think I remember getting a
CoCo 2 and then browsed covers until they were definitely familiar.  I
jumped into one of the issues that I definitely remember and there was a
full page ad for Telewriter 64!  I also seem to remember the VIP Library
but I can't say for sure if I had it or just the ad was very familiar.  And
I had completely forgotten about one of my favorite games, Quix!  Honestly
browsing Rainbow today isn't that different than 30 years ago except now I
can immediately try out almost anything I see.  Except for all the cool old
hardware of course.