[Coco] COCO3 Video

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 13:45:36 EST 2018

Not really a standard, but does denote RGB and separate (H)sync and (V)sync.

The CoCo3 outputs 15.7KHz analog RGB with separate, positive-going syncs.

I’m guessing the boards you mention are the GBS8200 and similar scan rate doublers
to get VGA scan rates.  They’re cheap, they work, and they’re generally considered a little fuzzy.

Other options are available like the super espectro from cloud9 and Richard Lorbieski’s SCART
to HDMI cables that will give a much better picture.  Still, has to beat RF and composite, right?  :)

- Ed