[Coco] COCO CASE GROUP

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Thu Mar 1 08:28:16 EST 2018

The Spectrum Next is the CoCo equivalent of a "CoCo4". An FPGA board Spectrum with enhancements yet compatible with the original software and hardware. They just made a custom board rather than use an existing development board.

I don't really see a need for a new CoCo case. If you make a case for the DE-1 board... well, there are cases out there. When you start making a case that also has cartridge slots you get into a big case. Many of us have repackaged CoCos and MPIs into large PC cases. Not a trivial task, but doable. I even packed one in an old Kaypro portable case for CoCoFests. Something along the lines of the Mac Mini without the keyboard in the case is the easiest way to go.  Frank Swygert
 Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
 803-604-6548