[Coco] DW with RS232 to WiFi adapter (was play MIDI files)

Mark D. Overholser marko555.os2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 18:05:56 EDT 2018

On 23-Jul-18 10:24, coco at jechar.ca wrote:
> I think the DOS built into a CoCo SDC supplys support for Drivewire as well
> and for $20 extra you get it all in a "ROM PACK like ENCLOSURE" as for the
> question of TCP/IP. "Maybe" but I have only ever heard of using TCP/IP with
> Emulators or FPGA-Cocos I suspect that for it to work with a Real coco you
> would need to build some sort of custom board this might not be compatible
> with existing drive wire compatable storage systems and would probably
> require a Multipack of some type.

Yes, the CoCoSDC has DriveWire Support, through the Built-In (
Bit-Banger ) Serial Port..

On the RS-DOS side of Software, most don't use the TCP/IP Support, but
Mikey's ( n6il ) DWTerm will:
<https://github.com/n6il/DwTerm>

I have been told there are more than a few OS9 applications that can use
the DW TCP/IP bridge.

MarkO