[Coco] Radio Shack dealers - CoCoFEST! Visit?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Jan 23 16:52:01 EST 2018

Iowa has six Radio Shack dealers left. I plan to pop in one some of them the next time I am in the area (none are here in Des Moines).

I notice there are a few along the way to Lombard. I may try to find some on the way to the CoCoFEST!  I’ve been hearing that some of the dealers are “thriving” these days now that they have more freedom to stock and do what they want, while still having access to the Radio Shack product lines.

Anyone been to a dealer lately?

		— A