[Coco] Selling my 512k Coco-3 and related items

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Fri Dec 7 22:08:13 EST 2018

I know nothing of the circuit being mentioned here but I can relate a couple of facts that I know. If the monitor is in requirement of a composite sync signals (as some do), and the sync signals are both negative and they are both coming from open collector outputs or TTL type outputs with pull-ups you can tie them together to create a composite sync signal. TTL negative logic signals can be tied together to logically OR them without even using a gate. Some older monitors I have seen use composite sync as a separate signal and others I have seen combine the composite sync with the green video signal.

Dave