[Coco] Coco RF via USB TV Tuner/Video capture

Jack Carpenter jmdlcar at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 15:06:50 EDT 2018

I have a TV Card PCI-Express. I like to know can I hook up my Coco2 and do about the same thing.

    On Thursday, August 9, 2018, 6:21:21 PM GMT, rietveld rietveld <rietveldh at hotmail.com> wrote:

 I prefer this setup with my coco2 because I use Drivewire with it

I have my Drivewire Server running on a spare desktop system. I can have the server running in a small window in the top corner while using a larger window to display my coco2 via capture box.  This way my DW server is alway infront of me as well I change disks.  It works great

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.