[Coco] DE-1 Control Panel woes

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Mon Oct 30 13:05:39 EDT 2017

Thanks for the info, Leslie. I did write a flash uploader program designed to take the place of the control panel.  Kip Koon tried it once and successfully burned the CoCo ROMs to flash.  It’s a sof file that installs a 6809 core with a small program that sets up an xmodem transfer over the serial port to get the file onto the DE1 and then flash the chip.  If some are having trouble with the control panel software that might be an alternative.

Dave