[Coco] Discussions about a new Rainbow Magazine

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 08:57:52 EDT 2017

This past week the hot topic on the Facebook group was the possibility of a
modern version of The Rainbow Magazine.

Ron Delvaux not only created several mock covers, which looked great, but
threw together a 22 page starter issue which also looks amazing.

We talked about it on CoCoTALK! Episode 31 this past weekend and got to
hear a few people chime in with their thoughts of a new "Rainbow Reboot"

Here's the replay to the CoCoTALK!
https://youtu.be/uNPLfHdE0SI

I also started an online Rainbow that anybody can view and contribute
articles to, the link to that is:
http://therainbow.online

The link to Ron's 22 page Rainbow in PDF form is:
https://www.facebook.com/download/preview/290526568114803

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
ogStevieStrow at gmail.com