[Coco] DE-1 Clarification Please

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Sat Oct 28 19:54:22 EDT 2017

   Thanks Bill, I haven't kept up with all the changes since the analog
   board came out.

     On October 28, 2017 at 6:39 PM Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:
     BTW, 4.2 Beta is Gary's beta release of the cycle accurate CPU. It
     has a few known bugs, mainly that it will not run at the 25hz
     speeds.
     Bill Pierce
     "Charlie stole the handle, and the train it won't stop going, no way
     to slow down!" - Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull
     [1]https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/
     Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
     [2]http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
     E-Mail: [3]ooogalapasooo at aol.com