[Coco] CoCo SDC DMK2SDF

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Oct 27 15:38:42 EDT 2017

I noticed there was only a binary for windows on the web page for dmk2sdf, I have a binary for Mac OS X intel 32 or 64 bit version 10.6 or later which works on 10.12.6 and was linked to run an os as early as 10.6. Where is a good place to send it to?

       dmk2sdf - Version 0.1a1
  DMK to SDF disk image converter

Usage:
   dmk2sdf dmk_file [option [option...]]  [-o sdf_file]

   -h    Display this Help message.
   -q    Quiet run. Does not output any status information.
   -s1   Create single-sided image even if source is double-sided.
   -s2   Create double-sided image even if source is single-sided.