[Coco] Model 100/102/200 with disk drive but no utility disk

My Email rietveldh at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 10:07:49 EDT 2017

Hi. If any coco usesr also have a model 100/102/200 and disk drive but no utility disk; you know that the drive ‎ can't be used without it since the computer doesn't come with a disk operating system on it.
I found a work around for that problem

I have a basic program that loads the machine code into the system and creates the disk manager that is needed to use the drive

Just type the basic program in and run it.   It will put the disk manager in your menu and allow full disk access.