[Coco] CGP-115 Plotter

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 26 15:34:54 EDT 2017

After I posted this message I did a Google search and some new
information came up on (http://tandy.wiki/CGP-115 from a Brian White).

I'll check them out. But If you know of anything more current, I would
like to know.

Thanks

--

  Brian Goers
  Club Librarian/Treasurer

  The 27th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!    April 21 & 22, 2018

  Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard  1-630-629-1500
  Fest information at http://glensideccc.com