[Coco] Altera DE1 for sale

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 10:56:06 EDT 2017

 Yeah, I did. Local pickup. The DE1 was in good shape. The box was a little worn. Box included the DE1, USB cable, power adapter (5v .8A), CD with software, and some brochures. The packing foam was intact. DE1 powered up fine and ran the program that displays a count of the digits on the LED segments. Salvador

    On Friday, October 20, 2017, 6:00:25 PM CDT, Mark McDougall <msmcdoug at iinet.net.au> wrote:

 On 21/10/2017 8:34 AM, Dave Philipsen wrote:

> Hmmm.  I received mine yesterday and I didn't go over it with a
> fine-toothed comb but it appeared to be reasonably sound.  Which
> connectors are worn on your board?  Most of the secondhand DE1s/DE2s
> I've purchased have been in pretty good shape.  They usually come from
> schools where they were used in the classroom or from a student who
> bought one for a course.

Anyone else here received a DE1 from this seller? I'm about to purchase
4x if the seller accepts my (counter) offer, but if they're in bad shape
I'll pull the pin on the whole thing. :(

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall
<http://retroports.blogspot.com.au>