[Coco] CoCo Game Master Cartridge developer offer

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 10:49:24 EDT 2017

 Actually, there is. While there is overlap, there are people both on the fb group and on here that aren't in the complementing group. Salvador

    On Friday, October 20, 2017, 5:45:38 PM CDT, John W. Linville <linville at tuxdriver.com> wrote:

 I see no need to replicate this between here and the Facebook group. If
anyone needs help finding the corresponding discussion on Facebook,
then feel free to drop me a line...

John