[Coco] Altera DE1 for sale

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sat Oct 21 00:27:35 EDT 2017

I just got mine today; mine wasn't as pretty as Dave's (based on his
description and pics) - and my box looked much worse, and no anti-static
bag...

...but I plugged it in, and got the pretty lights flashing; haven't
tried anything else, but given everything I think it's probably ok
otherwise.

These were definitely a classroom and student well-used bulk sale item;
about the only thing I could see "wrong" with mine was a missing "foot"
piece (essentially a hex standoff with a piece of silicone tubing
slipped over it, so I'm not hurt by that).

I think it was a great deal. I honestly didn't really need one; I had
purchased one from another seller a few years back, and have yet to even
do anything with it. But I couldn't pass up the offer after thinking
about it, because it's a great little board, and I might want to try my
hand sometime at learning FPGA development.

I'd say for those on the fence about it, that if the loss of the money
isn't going to cause you hardship, it's worth taking the gamble.

--
Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona