[Coco] Desoldering tools

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 16:56:08 EDT 2017

 Yes, I recall this technique. Someone posted a link to page that provides instructions to do this. Salvador

    On Thursday, October 19, 2017, 3:18:41 PM CDT, Bruce W. Calkins <brucewcalkins at charter.net> wrote:

 A not often suggested method of adding the 6309 to a CoCo is to
piggyback thew chips.  You simply cut one leg of the 6809 (Power if I
remember correctly), bend up the same pin on the 6309, and add a SPDT
switch between the PC board and the two CPUs.  Perhaps there is little
utility in the method, but you don't desolder anything.
Bruce W