[Coco] A New CoCo Forum, just what we need?

Mark D. Overholser marko555.os2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 15:47:53 EDT 2017

On 17-Oct-17 06:07, Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:

<< SNIP >>

> ( Brian Blake ) advertized the forum here as well as the FB group on
> a regular basis. People who read email regurlarly, like this group,
> they just read the posts while checking their mail... FB users like
> the Coco FB page as it's right there when they look at their phone...
> Forums don't adapt well to the cell phone users (from the sigs I see,
> abo 60% of the users).

<< SNIP >>

> Bill Pierce "Charlie stole the handle, and the train it won't stop
> going, no way to slow down!" - Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull

Many years ago I got TapaTalk for my Android Phone...

Most Forum Software has support for TapaTalk, including phpbb..
<https://www.tapatalk.com/download_phpbb.php>

TapaTalk makes Small Screen Devices like a Smart Phone work fine on
"traditional" Forum Software, and is only a few dollars to purchase.. (
$2.99 on Google Play ) or you can get the Free Version with "In App

MarkO