[Coco] what kind of drives are these?

Steve C. towmater at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 23:30:18 EDT 2017

Looks like Panasonic JU475's - perhaps - there were a number of different
colored bezels, and led colors. They don't seem to fit the housing well
enough to be the original Tandon 360k's.

I think the computer and floppies are probably worth ~$125, so I wonder
whether the ide interface (and it looks like it has some multipack
functionality,) is worth the extra $. Oh, and the MC10 and peripherals add
to the equation, making it -kinda- a good deal, assuming shipping is
reasonable.

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 7:18 PM, Bruce W. Calkins <brucewcalkins at charter.net