[Coco] A New CoCo Forum, just what we need?

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 02:03:26 EDT 2017

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 8:51 PM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz <
bathory at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> ​<cut>
>

> You're right that it's a dying breed, but I'm a member of a dozen lists
> where
> professional gather.

​Dennis, thank you for keeping this email list going.  It is a good
resource.  It never hurts to have a reliable source for everyone to
communicate on.​

> ​<cut>
>

> Dennis
>
> ​<cut>

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |