[Coco] Altera

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 14:46:41 EDT 2017

This is just my 2 cents

When I sell something I advertise it for the absolute lowest amount that I want to receive. I do this to be fair to the buyer and to save myself the aggravation of haggling

If you feel that $75 USD is a fair and just price why would you risk pissing off the seller by saving nothing more than a Starbucks coffee costs