[Coco] Altera DE1 for sale

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 14 22:48:31 EDT 2017

They used them in the Physics Dept. at the University I worked at,  Last time I

stopped by I asked about them.  The Professor who taught the course had no

idea what became of them when they were replaced with something newer.

A shame really.  They had more than a dozen and they probably got used a

half dozen times at best.

bill