[Coco] Tandy Assembly

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 10 13:17:37 EDT 2017

Just wanted to thank the Tandy Assembly organizers for a great show.   It was run so well you would have thought it had been put on several times before.

Also big thanks to Brett for staying up to 1am to walk me thru his Ya-DOS and showing me how to use it with my Hard drive.

Very big thanks to Mark and Boisy for setting up my GLENSIDE and burning HDB-DOS for me

It was great to put faces to the names we see on the 'list'

I think that this show will definitely keep the Tandy interest alive and hopefully entice more people to venture to Chicago every spring for Cocofest